Monday, August 20, 2007

Chris' Birthday!!!

Chris turned 23 this weekend!!! Yep, he is a year and a bit younger than me ha ha It was fun, we went to eat at Outback with Scott and Ali and then hungout. Scott gave Chris the new "Portugal the Man" album and an awesome Viking sort of silver helmet ha ha We love hanging out with Scott and Ali, they are close to our twins, personality wise and we love them!

Saturday we went to lunch for Chris' b day with my family (minus Nicole, she was hiking Timp, or trying, they got rained out) We went to a yummy chinese place in Payson called Tsing Tao. Then Chris and I had to get to a wedding, it was his close family friend Brandon. He married Kami, she is a sweetie and the wedding was beautiful. But right after we left it rained all over their outdoor wedding :( boo to that.

So I hope Chris had a great Birthday weekend!!! I know it was fun for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails