Monday, August 20, 2007

Chinese food and fun

Last Tuesday Chris and I got take out Chinese Food and ate it with my Aunt Cheralyn, Uncle Nate and their cute baby Chase! It was a lot of fun. My aunt and uncle are only 32 and 33 (I believe) and so they are more like a big bro and big sis or just friends :) We always have blast with them. I lived with them for a couple of months before I got married and it was a lot of fun! they were so sweet to let me live with them since we ended up backing out of the house we first were planning on buying. I worked up there and was homeless so they took me in.

Chase had just got his new room all done so he showed us his new train bedroom and we all played and watched their dog Penny and my dog Cooper run around in circles chasing Nate and Chase ha ha

What a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails