Friday, September 28, 2012

The Nerd in Me

Yesterday was a special day, I have been waiting for months for this package in the mail... What was in the little package you ask?? The newest book by one of my favorite authors J.R. Ward.  She does virtual signings since she doesn't tour all over for book signings and I was way excited to get my own personalized book!!!  She is doing a book signing in Cincinnati, OH tomorrow at B&N if any of you are lucky enough to be close enough to go... I will be jealous if you are!!!  

At any rate, here are the pics to show you how awesome this book is.  By the way, her books do have some bad language and are romance novels (wink, wink) so they are not for the faint of heart.  You have been warned, don't judge me ;)

My computer imported these pics weird so they look sliced, but I'm too lazy to redo them! Sorry.


 Look how cute it is wrapped!

 Notice my name and it is number too

 Yay!! My personalized message!

 The Book- it is the 4th in the series.  If you are interested in reading them, the 1st book is called 'Covet'.

I seriously did a happy dance when this package came and took pics every step of the unwrapping (obviously) I think Chris thinks I am a lunatic haha!  I LOVE reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails