Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Makeup Ideas

Rebecca Woolf from Girl's Gone Child put up a great gathering of Halloween makeup tutorials.  I hate spending a lot of money on my costume, so makeup is something I can do!  I think I will be using one of these this year and I already have the costume to go with it.  Don't worry, I am lame and recycle this costume every few years.  I love it though and it is the only costume I have ever spent a good amount of money on, so you better believe I am going to get every pennies worth of use out of it ;)

It wouldn't let me embed it so go HERE to view it.

It includes:
  1. Anime character
  2. Black Swan
  3. The Queen of Hearts/Red Queen
  4. An Avatar
  5. Sugar Skull
Maybe I need more parties to go to so I can try a few... I am way too excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails