Owen boy is now 4 months! I took him to his check-up and these are the stats.
- Weight- 16.10 lbs- 90%
- Height- 27 inches- 100%
- Head- I never pay attention...but the percent is 49%
The Dr was so funny, he was saying how huge Owen's hands and feet are. Then he said that Owen's hands were honestly the biggest baby hands he has EVER seen. He was shocked at how big they were and kept talking about how he could play any sport he wants when he grows up and would probably be a good piano player too. :) He was dying when he found out how tall Chris is too. We breed big children!
|Getting some chubs!|
|At his 4 month check up|
Some fun facts about Owen-
- He has been sleeping through the night since he was 3 months old (LOVE this)
- He is very sweet and low maintenance.
- He loves to laugh and smile.
- He loves to play pat a cake.
- He always smiles and coo's at Lola, he sure loves her.
- The Dr said he as strong as a 6 month old. He is always trying to sit up, he doesn't like laying down much.
- He loves his swing and his jungle jumperoo.
- He slobber a lot.
- He always wants to eat.
- He has now mastered the art of the blowout.... we moved him to a bigger size diaper and that helped.
- He is extremely happy when he wakes up in the morning.
- He has the stinkiest farts on the block, seriously. I don't know how something so small and cute can stink so much ha ha
- He enjoys grabbing onto his rattle and Sophie Giraffe and moving them around.
- He has just discovered his tongue and likes to stick it out sometimes. So cute!