Friday, May 20, 2011

Mobile Blogging Take One

I don't know what has taken me so long to download a blogging app. This is the only way I will blog from home, I know because I've tried blogging from home and it never works for me. I think it is the convenience of sitting in front of a computer all day at work and doing it on my breaks that makes it so easy to accomplish while there. Anyway, here are some pics of my kids making funny faces for you. They are so sweet!

Do you guys blog from your smartphones?






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Payson,United States

1 comment:

  1. Lol those pictures are way cute! P.s. I don't have a smart phone yet. I know I'm behind the times. Even my mom has one. I just don't want to pay for the data since I have two laptops at my house and I am usually home! If I was gone a lot more it would be different! Jeb absolutely loves his iphone, he doesn't have a blogging app though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails