Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Babies in Jammies and Bijou


We spent the weekend at my parent's house and we had a lot of fun!  We spent a lot of our time relaxing and so the kids were in jammies a bunch.  Here are some of their adventures:

Chatting with aunt Colee and sitting on the counter like big kids.

Dog riding.

Laying on the table acting like a baby... and being an actual baby.
This boy LOVES pat a cake and this is one of his smaller reactions.  Mammah was helping him play it, too cute!


We also went to the Bijou Market and there were so many fun things to see!  I won a giveaway so I got to claim my prizes and I also bought a few fun things.  I love this handmade market and look forward to it every 6 months.  Here are some of our finds.

Owen the Skunk by Sweet Kiwi Crochet

My 'stache necklace, yay!  By adri apparel (there are a few other things I wouldn't mind having in her shop!)


I also won a set of 3 of these cute lunch trays by Blue Door

Owen and his ninja that I won by Rad Seams

Sego Lily Pear Soap
and the last item I won was a bar of Beehive Soap, this is the flavor/ scent I picked.


I bought Lola a baby one of these and me a big girl one. I also got Owen's cute Bird Rattle from them at the last Bijou Market.  Endee Made.

and last but not least, my friend Kim put some feathers in my hair for me and they are a lot of fun!

Did any of you end up going to the Bijou Market?  If so, who were your favourite vendors?

3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest necklace ever!!!!!! And thats the shirt i gave Owen, YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the stuff you got! I was sad I couldn't go. We had an ALL DAY birthing class! It was a good time though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some darling stuff, that sounds fun I haven't heard about it before.

    I love babies in pjs, SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails