At lunch today Lola was eating and all the sudden we hear singing, "cool, cool, cool tricks, ya!" from Yo Gabba Gabba and we look over and this is what she is doing. ha ha It stayed on her nose for quite a while too. It was hilarious! We sure love our funny little lady.
Here are some of the funny things she has been saying lately.
- She answers with "of course" and "sure" instead of yes.
- She always says "ew, gross"
- When she plays with her train she says, "choo choo, train train"
- The other day I was in the restroom and Lola tried to hand me a panty liner, I told her I didn't need it so she said, "ok, I will use it" and put it in the back of her pants (halfway sticking out) and said "I put it in my butt, I put it in my butt". The best part was that she said butt with a Jersey accent. Funniest thing ever!
- She calls Owen- Buddy Boy, Owen Boy, Baby Brother and Baby.
- She gets so excited but knows she has to be soft so she shakes and gets an intense look on her face but she touches him softly on his cheek or ear. She kinda looks like a crazy person when she does it...
- She always wants to watch "Spicable Nee" (Despicable Me)
- She thinks our last name is Perry Parrot, if you ask her what her name is most of the time she says, "Yowa Perry Parrot".