- Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam
- If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands
- Any song from Shrek
- the ABC's
- Twinkle Twinkle
- Most all Elmo songs
- I Like to Move it, Move it from Madagascar
Her favorite songs to dance to are:
- The song that the little cabinet sings when they get to Duloc on Shrek
- Black Eyed Peas
- The Kills
- Lady Gaga
- Songs from "Shark Tale"
- OK, most up beat songs in general
My aunt and uncle were watching her one night while we went to a ReAL game and they took her to Joe's Crab Shack with them and the servers would dance to certain songs during their meal. Lola would get up and dance right along. They said it was hilarious and everyone was talking about how cute she was. All I have are photos but my aunt has a video of it and it is hilarious. I will try to post it when she gives it to me.
I am thinking this girl may be a dancer like her mama. She loves to dance and be active, obviously... she is almost 2 after all :)
Here is the little dancer herself, with her serious face. She doesn't take these things lightly.