Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti is in our hearts and our prayers


I couldn't help but cry while reading about the devastation in Haiti from the magnitude 7 earthquake that hit Tuesday evening. They are now estimating over 500,000 dead. Someone posted a link on their blog to the Humanitarian Aid Donation page for the LDS church, 100% of the proceeds go directly to Humanitarian aid. Definitely a trustworthy source for donating your money. I know every penny will help, I wish I could physically go and help but that is sadly, not an option for me. So giving money is a small way that I can feel like I helped. If you feel strongly about helping as well, please click HERE to go the website and donate as little or as much as you can.
If you can't contribute financially, please pray for all the people who are affected by this catastrophic event.


To read more about the quake click HERE.
There are more opportunities to donate HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails