Monday, June 15, 2009

Music Monday x2

To make up for last week, here is double the fun!!

1- BAT FOR LASHES- "DANIEL". I seriously heart this band very much!! I haven't been able to stop listening to the new album "Two Suns", it came out in April. "Daniel" is my favorite track, but they are all great! The first album, "Fur and Gold" was soo good, I have talked about it on the blog before. Natasha Khan is seriously fabulous. I love her music and her style.

*Pause the player on the side*




2- DREDG- "Pariah", from their album "The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion". This new album came out last week. It is awesome so far and was highly-anticipated, since they haven't release an album since 2005. The last time they toured was back in 2005, that was the concert where Chris saw me for the first time, it was at Saltair. {we didn't put 2 and 2 together until after we had started dating. We didn't speak but he remembered me... It is a cute story :)} Sorry this is a live video, they don't have a video out for this song yet but it is my fav so far.



Again if you have any questions about music or any suggestions or if you hate this feature and want it to leave, let me know!
Coming up next... the open house this last weekend. Thanks to all of you that came, if you didn't we missed you and you missed some yummy food!

2 comments:

  1. I love Bat for Lashes!! I also love your Music Mondays!! You are so cute and creative! I should make an etsy shop and sell YOU...I could get millions. (that's actually not too bad of an idea. interested?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. I didn't know Dredg came out with a new album! I'll need to be getting that!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails