Monday, May 25, 2009

I am moving music monday for this week...

There is something more important at hand. I am a member of this cute blogging community, its called SITS-The Secrets In The Sauce (click there if you want to see what its all about and join if you want). It is all about women {and a few men} bloggers. We are all about leaving positive comments and encouraging each other. Everyday they highlight a blog and that person gets exposure to their website. I have had nothing but a POSITIVE experience with this group and I love it. One of the things I love the most is that when someone is in need... WE RALLY! There is a mom in need right now, her sweet baby boy {just 2 years old} was just diagnosed with Leukemia. She needs all the support she can get. I am talking spiritually, emotionally, and monetarily. So I wanted to post about her blog so you can read along and donate, if you can... even a dollar or two would help. I try to think of how I would feel if I were in their place and man, it makes me want to give a bundle!!!! CLICK HERE to go to her blog.
This is her sweet little baby boy

Let's all remember how lucky we really are and hold our kids a little tighter today. {if you have any :)}

MUSIC MONDAY TO COME TOMORROW or so... tee hee. Tonight= No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds!!! I am stoked!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to the show tonight too! Maybe I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad! He is such a cutie pie. Sending good thoughts her way and off to donate!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails