Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!

So this being my first official Mother's Day with Lola out of my belly I have been enjoying the day and the gifts and of course my family. I even went out and bought me a cute dress/shirt at Forever 21. Because well, I'm a mom and I think I deserve it... right? ha ha

I would also like to say how grateful I am for my mom and for the other mom's and women in my life that have shaped me into the woman and mother that I am today. The role of mother is the most important one there is. I hope all of you have people in your lives that make you feel as special and beautiful as you are. I didn't get my mom a card, so I decided to just tell her what I would have written... then I started bawling. It was WAY better than a card. So being the cheesy blubbering idiot that I am, I decided to share this cute but extra cheesy video with all of you and wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your first official mother's day! You are such a cute mom! I think what you did for your mom is beautiful! I would probably bawl too!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails