Monday, March 2, 2009

She did what!?

This weekend I went to my good friend Amanda's house for a "Girl's Night", we ate delicious cupcakes, that Amanda made, played Sing Star to its fullest potential... it was INTENSE!, painted nails, waxed stuff, and laughed our butts off. Not to mention I told a few incriminating stories, well... embarassing stories. It was so so so much fun!!! Thanks Amanda! But while we were chatting Amanda mentioned an email she had sent me {which I hadn't been able to look at yet} about this crazy proposal story. So today I finally looked at the email, which took me to this girls blog and man is her engagement story the funniest/craziest story I've heard in a long time!!! You HAVE to see this and just be grateful that this isn't your engagement story. {well, they did get on the Today Show because of it} I actually joked with the ladies that we would see it on the Daily Show in a few days, I will keep my eye on Comedy Central, just in case. Let me know what you guys think!



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that story. That is crazy!!! I would die if that happened to me. They are such a cute couple, and I'm glad she FINALLY got the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HELL!!!! I think I would deny the chance to go on TV with it! That is the funniest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CRAZY!!! At least she got a proposal...I didn't even get that! They will definitely have a great story to pass along to their kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love this story! So horrible!!!

    I had so much fun at girls night Saturday! It just reminded me how much I miss you. So I agree... We should do one EVERY month! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails