So far she:
- BF's well aka breast feeds, I am sure you all wanted to know that.. but its important!
- Sleeps pretty well. Usually only 1 or 2 wakings a night.
- Sleeps most of the day
- Pee's and poo's like a champ, that is also important for new babies
- Has reached her birth weight again. A lot of babies don't do that until 2 weeks old :)
- Was stamped with the Grade A approval at her pediatrician appt yesterday
- Got some oh so cute pics taken by awesome aunt Heather... I will post them when we get them back!
She is practically perfect in every way... Mary Poppins style. So my transition into motherhood has been a smooth one. Chris is so cute with her and loves her more than anything as well. He also worries about every single little thing... he has never really been around babies ;)
Here are some cute pics of our little angel. Of course her eyes are only open in one because her job, currently, is sleeping.
Look at those lips
Awake, for a minute