Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged... High School

1. Did you date someone from your school? not really... I went to a couple dances with people but that's about it... I liked the out of towners!



2. What kind of car did you drive? 1st- cornbleet barfus, the '88 Oldsmobile cutlass, 2nd- my 2000 Plymouth neon.



3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? Wow there are a lot, the best one was on the last day of school my senior year, when I broke John Cooper's trampoline while Amanda and I were jumping on it... the story is way better in person!



4. Were you a party animal? No, but we partied pretty hard without any substances ha ha



5. Were you considered a flirt? Somewhat... I liked to be real with guys and that worked too ;)



6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in concert choir and Trouveres (an a Capella, show choir)



7. Were you a nerd? I don't know, I liked to act silly, so maybe ha ha



8. Were you on any varsity teams? Well I quit Drill Team my senior year for Dance Company and Trouveres but I did letter in it :)



9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, good girl.



10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't even remember if we had one...



11. Who were your favorite teachers? Coach McKee (Tommy, that was a fun class!) Nichole Ortega, best dance teacher and friend ever! Mr (coach) D was pretty awesome too, when he wasn't ornery... right Ash?



12. Where did you sit during lunch? We sat across from the gym with the crazy basketball players that would tear off our tear-out warm up pants and then we ate out a lot too.



13. School mascot? Lion



14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Ya my Jr and Sr year when I was old enough ;) with my high school sweetheart Brandon.



15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, I am glad I am past the teenage years but I loved every second on High School.



16. What do you remember most about graduation? The graduation trip that Ash and I went on to VEGAS BABY!



17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember having one... we skipped fairly often HA HA



18. Were you in any clubs? Yes, National Honors Society, Best Buddies, Japanese club (the language, not the people... I am not Japanese), Close up Club... I think that's all.



19. Have you gained some weight since then? A little but then I got pregnant, so now its a lot...



20. Who was your prom date? Brandon of course



21. On you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably, if my friends help put it together again, I may get killed by them if I don't.



22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I feel like I was pretty ambitious and on top of stuff in high school. I had a pretty good attitude for a teenager and I enjoyed it a lot. So no regrets!



Tag 5 people: Ashley A, Ashley H, Brooke, Jeanette, Brit. But I would love to hear more than just theirs... oh the high school years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails