Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A quick update...

Not much to blog about at the moment. I am really mad that my picture in my heading is cut off... I tried fixing it.... to no avail!!! :-( Let me know if any of you have suggestions on how to fix it.

Last night I went with the Young Women and we saw the Christmas Carol play in Ogden. It was a lot of fun!!! Even though we only took 3 girls because the rest of them were performing in a choir concert. {The young men planned the activity, so we didn't have the option of moving it...}

Also Monday night we went to dinner for RoLee's BIG 14th Birthday! So as soon as I get the pics, I will do a RoLee birthday blog.... Tonight Nutter and I are hanging out and exchanging gifts so hopefully I will have pics to share tomorrow!!!! :)

P.S. Less than a week until Christmas aahh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails